CuP-100 can be diluted for use in both mechanical and chemical micro-etching processes.
CuP-100 has been successfully used in brush cleaning systems for copper surface prep/cleaning in high volume productions after copper pumice scrub type processes, etc.
CuP-100 is a cost effective surface prep formulation providing controlled copper surface for better solder mask, dry film and resist bonding.
CuP-100 is a novel cost effective alkaline aqueous surface preparation formulation used for multiple applications. CuP-100 provides superior substrate cleaning with controlled copper roughness. CuP-100 is the first in a series of copper surface preparation family of products.
CuP-100 is capable of providing:
- Controlled copper etch and surface roughness
- Organic and inorganic contamination removal from various surfaces
- Improved adhesion of solder mask, dry film and resist bonding with copper
• Low cost of ownership. (May be used diluted)
• Qualified and used in production for various surface preparation applications
• Suitable for both batch and single wafer processing tools
• Suitable for use with both megasonics and ultrasonics
• Reduces need for brush scrubbing
• Short process time (30 sec - 60 sec)
• DI Rinse
• Can handle significant water/copper contamination
• Does not foam
• Does not contain KOH
• Low energy consumption (operated at ambient to 40 C temperature)